About Articulate Labs
Inspired by his inconvenient and time-consuming physical therapy experience, Kirn and Josh Rabinowitz sought to expand physical therapy standards by integrating treatment into movements made in normal daily activity. KneeStim is their innovative solution to this challenge.
Today, Articulate Labs operates as a private startup out of Dallas, Texas.
Awards & Recognition
- Winner, OrthoChallenge (2020)
- Semi-Finalist, Texas A&M New Ventures Conference (2020)
- Defense Innovation Award (2019)
- Top Ten, “Make it in China” (2019)
- Finalist, Innostars (2019)
- Finalist, American College of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM) Launchpad Competition (2018)
- Engagement – LOIs signed with Dell Medical Center and UT Health San Antonio.
- Proof of Concept – UT-Austin research showed KneeStim to be 99% accurate on stride detection and 100% accurate on muscle and band contraction.
- Patents – Four U.S. utility patents granted covering movement-synchronous stimulation across all joints and conditions.
If you would like to learn more about Articulate Labs and KneeStim, please contact us.